Size: 60 vegetarian capsules
|Advanced Formula||Unique + Innovative|
|Premium Quality||Remarkable Customer Reviews|
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) concentrated extract (4:1) 65mg
Equivalent to 260mg dry whole plant
Equivalent to iodine 130μg
Equivalent to selenium 50μg
Zinc amino acid chelate 50mg
Equivalent to zinc 10mg
Thiamine hydrochloride 50mg
Equivalent to Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 39.3mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg
Calcium pantothenate 100mg
Equivalent to Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 91.6mg
Equivalent to Calcium 8.4mg
Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P) 24.5mg
Equivalent to Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 16.8mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 250μg
Calcium folinate 250μg
Equivalent to folinic acid 231.4μg
Note: μg = micrograms. (1000 micrograms equal 1 milligram). Nutrients such as iodine, selenium, vitamin B12 and folinic acid are measured in microgram, not milligram amounts.
Directions for use: It is recommended that adults take 1 ThyroSynergy® capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. And of course you should always read the label and use only as directed.
- Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- This product is approved for sale in Australia. It is listed in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG).
- Made in Australia in an approved manufacturing facility according to the strict code of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). This is your assurance ThyroSynergy® meets strict quality and safety benchmarks.
- Manufactured by Wellness Coaching Pty Ltd. A 100% Australian owned company.