There’s an important link between thyroid dysfunction and hair loss BUT the connection is often missed. If you’re struggling with hair health this post looks at the top nutrients to help reverse thyroid hair loss.
Hypothyroidism and Hair Loss
Hair loss is one of the most distressing symptom of hypothyroidism. Typically, this type of thyroid-induced hair loss causes extreme shedding from all over the scalp.
Are you experiencing thyroid hair loss? You may notice it’s much worse after periods of intense stress, illness, or other life challenges.
Treating The Root Cause of Thyroid-Induced Hair Loss
If you’ve been diagnosed with hypothyroidism then this internal thyroid hormone imbalance can cause significant hair loss. It’s a constant reminder there’s something wrong with your thyroid.
For this reason, the inside secret to restoring thick, shiny and lustrous hair is to address the ROOT CAUSE. However, keep in mind there’s no quick fix to healing a thyroid disorder. But I can tell you it is possible your hair will look, and feel so much better as your thyroid health improves.
Is ThyroSynergy® The Best All-Natural Solution For Thyroid Hair Loss?*
I specially formulated ThyroSynergy® with 10 essential nutrients to support thyroid health. This is a clinical strength formulation that may also aid thyroid-related hair loss.*
Over the last eight years I have had many customers report ThyroSynergy® has really helped their thyroid hair loss.*
I have so much more energy, I have lost a couple of kilos and they have also slowed my hair loss, and my finger nails are now growing again. I can’t thank you enough for your continued efforts for improving the lives of people with thyroid problems.
And according to Jenny Blondel, a leading Naturopath specialising in women’s health:
ThyroSynergy® is definitely the best thyroid product I have ever used in my clinic. My clients get great results, especially in regards to increased energy, a positive mood, safe weight loss, improved skin quality, and the biggest bonus for many is no more thyroid hair loss! I can’t recommend this thyroid product enough.
You can order ThyroSynergy® here on the home page.*
Like to know more?
ThyroSynergy® supplies iodine, zinc, selenium, and seven B-vitamins to help treat hypothyroidism naturally.
Iodine is necessary for normal thyroid function. This mineral is also a key ingredient the thyroid needs to make thyroid hormones which help regulate hair health.*
- ThyroSynergy® supplies potassium iodide. This form of iodine is commonly used in nutritional supplements as it supports active uptake of iodine by the thyroid.*
Zinc aids a range of important biochemical pathways within the body. This mineral is often dubbed the ‘beauty mineral’ as it’s vital to support maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails. Hair loss is a common symptom of zinc deficiency.*
- ThyroSynergy® supplies zinc picolinate which is currently one of the most available forms of zinc for use in nutritional supplements. Zinc picolinate is zinc bound to picolinic acid, an efficient mineral carrier within the body. You will see that each vegetarian capsule supplies 10 mg of elemental zinc.*
Zinc teams up with selenium to assist conversion of thyroxine (T4) to triiodothyronine (T3). This an important step in maintaining optimal T3 levels. Studies show low T3 is associated with hair loss.*
- ThyroSynergy® supplies selenomethionine, a well absorbed form of this mineral to ensure maximum uptake.*
B-vitamins are quickly depleted during periods of stress. And that’s problematic as it’s common to experience far greater hair loss after periods of intense stress.*
It’s vital to ensure you are getting all you need as these vitamins are mostly water soluble, and the body has a limited capacity to store them. It’s why a daily supplement is beneficial to help counter the effects of stress on healthy nutritional status.*
- ThyroSynergy® supplies seven B-vitamins including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacinamide (B3), pantothenic acid (B5), pyridoxal 5-phosphate (active B6), methylcobalamin (methyl B12) and Quatrefolic® (methyl folate).
Folate is an incredibly important, and versatile micronutrient that helps keep us healthy. It plays a major role in cellular health, including the health of hair, skin and nails.*
- ThyroSynergy® supplies Quatrefolic®, a patented new generation methyl folate that offers greater bioavailability. Quatrefolic® is also suitable for those diagnosed with the methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) gene variant.*
Top Nutrients to Help Reverse Thyroid Hair Loss
Standard treatment for hypothyroidism is a daily dose of levothyroxine (LT4). However, there’s long standing debate regarding the effectiveness of this medication. It works for some, but leaves many with persistent complaints. When standard treatment is not helping you achieve better health it’s wise to thoroughly investigate the underlying root causes. Speak to a thyroid-literate healthcare practitioner to get the help you need.